PDF Editor is an all-in-one utility oriented towards creation and editing of PDFs. This software includes writing and drawing tools that give you the freedom to insert, change or remove images, texts or hyperlinks, among other things. You just have to double-click on the object to edit it. In addition, PDF Editor can work as a PDF-converter too, enabling you to export results into several Microsoft Office formats, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
PDF Editor also has a function devoted to security. With it, you will be able to protect your documents and restrict access to them using a password. Also, you can decide whether your PDFs are editable by other users who want to modify or copy their content, make annotations, download or print it. Moreover, this utility has compatibility with most Acrobat versions.
How to use this PDF creator, editor and converter
PDF Editor has an easy-to-use interface. Most of the options available have an icon to help you to identify them. The main tools are distributed in a sidebar located on the left side of the screen, such as the brush or geometrical forms. In the tabs located in the upper part of the screen, you can find functionalities like addition of bookmarks, security, and exporting or pages options, among others. Color adjustments can be found on the right side of the screen.
Remove pages or change their order or size, insert blank lines in a text, highlight, annotate comments, change all formatting, edit HTML code...
With this software you will be able to effortlessly remove pages or change their order or size, insert blank lines in a text or add words, highlight sentences or paragraphs, annotate comments, include vector graphics, add stamps, headers, footers or watermarks, change all formatting, edit HTML code, or get the whole PDF encrypted. The program will automatically create back-up copies in a subfolder, in case you need to recover the original file. Similarly, PDF Editor now includes special saving functionality for visually handicapped people, as well as full-screen mode to view pages.
PDF Editor 3.0 Features
The unique features of PDF Editor are the following:
- Eleven new editing tools including stamps, and grids for use in field form positioning
- Possibility of viewing or hiding layers
- Automatically created back-up copies
- Converter capabilities: possibility of exporting PDFs into Word, Excel, SVG, DXF formats, among others
- Compatibility with most Acrobat versions
- Full-screen mode for viewing pages
- Pictures can be saved in CMYK colors
- Special saving functionality oriented toward visually handicapped people
- Possibility of changing fonts
- Security and encryption options to have documents protected with a password
If you want to read more information about this software before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s site.
The minimum system requirements for the download and set-up of PDF Editor are listed below:
- Operating system: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 233 MHz or faster
- RAM Memory: 64 MB
- HDD: 1.5 GB of free space available