Netbeans IDE is a free cross-platform multilingual development environment that allows you to develop different projects easily and quickly. It provides developers with the facility to use Java web, desktop and mobile applications. This software consists of several modules and each one has a defined function. These modules allow Netbeans IDE to be extended, so you can customize it according to your needs.
It takes care of properly organizing your code
It is simple to gain access to servers, databases, issue trackers and web services. Netbeans IDE allows you to start servers, stop them and modify the databases. Issue tracking and continuous integration enables a user to work together with others. Its interface takes care of correct alignment and spacing to obtain a well-organized code for others to understand your application.
There are different views of the data available and multiple project windows for managing them efficiently by offering quick access to any information. It lets you access Mercurial, Git and Subversion repositories. There is a plugin manager that makes the task of updating, adding and removing the different modules much easier.
Netbeans IDE is an application which is totally free to download. It has well-documented APIs, and making it easier for users to develop many different projects also makes of this application extensible. In this way, Netbeans IDE is an improvements. This plugins are easy to download and manage thanks to the plugin manager.
On the developer's website you can find a broad range of help about the management of Netbeans IDE. There are community and professional training courses, videos about the key features, quick start guides, learning trails, video tutorials, documents and other helpful free to download methods to assist users.
NetBeans IDE 7.4 Features
- With Netbeans IDE you can develop Java mobile, desktop and web applications.
- It includes a wide range of tools for C/C++ and PHP developers.
- Netbeans IDE provides comprehensive support for the latest Java Technologies.
- It incorporates more features than a usual text editor. It matches brackets and words, indents lines, highlights source code, and more.
- Keep clear overviews of your projects using multiple project windows.
- There are drag-and-drop tools which make this application more intuitive.
- It includes a full featured debugger with static analysis tools.
- It is a cross-platform application that can be used in Mac OS, Linux, Windows and Solaris systems.
- There are many plugins available that make this program extensible.
If you need more information about Netbeans IDE you can take a look here
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3
- Processor: Intel Pentium III (800MHz)
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 750MB of free space