Adobe Dreamweaver is a full featured web development tool. With constantly changing web development trends, is complicated for a software maker to keep up, but this version is very close. It is full of new and interesting and useful features focused on the development of applications, mobile web, HTML5 and CSS3.
You can see the values of the different CSS properties of each element and change them, viewing the results in real time with Live View
If you download this software you can synchronize your settings across your different machines. This makes it easy to keep your files and settings in several systems. You can also have access to your information from anywhere. There is a great improvement in the CSS Designer. You can see the values of the different CSS properties of each element, and change them and view the results in real time with Live View.
There is a broad range of fonts in TypeKit, a font subscription gallery that is integrated in your Creative Cloud. It automatically introduces the code to make the font work and installs it. Another remarkable feature is the incorporation of grids for designing web applications. It saves a lot of time and makes it easier to develop applications for the three main different devices: tablet, mobile or desktop.
Adobe Dreamweaver helps you create responsible and modern websites. It is not perfect, and even with its simplified interface, it can be thorny to navigate on it. On the other hand, it offers a complete and diverse set of features, including updated CSS panels, web standards support, PhoneGap support, integration with Behance Prosite and Edge Web Fonts tool.
You can download help to learn and manage Adobe Dreamweaver. There are a huge number of free download tutorials, videos and screenshots to help you in the task of handling this tool. You will find help and free detailed documentation about the latest improvements to the tool in the developer’s website. There is even the possibility of taking advantage of training courses about this website editor offered by the developer.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2015 Features
The main features of Adobe Dreamweaver are:
- Adobe Dreamweaver incorporates an improved CSS designer. Generate web-standard and clean code using visual editing tools
- Visualize the relations between HTML elements
- Renewed Live view that gives a view of the web content providing the same performance
- Enhanced Grid Layout that helps you design applications for different screen sizes
- Synchronize your settings and take them with you thanks to Creative Cloud
- Use different styled typographies while your web application loads quickly
- There is an improved code view which highlights matching tags and line numbers
- It is possible to drag-and-drop jQuery UI widgets
- Improve your projects with movies and sounds
If you want to know more about Adobe Dreamweaver you can visit the official website here
The minimum system requirements are:
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4
- RAM: 1GB
- HDD: 1GB of free space
- Video card: 16-bit
- Monitor: 1280x1024
- Registration and Internet connections are required to activate this software and to access different services online