WavePad Sound Editor, also known as WavePad Audio Editing Software, is developed by NCH Software. It is a comprehensive audio editor with professional functions and powerful tools to create bespoke sounds. This tool has an intuitive interface and a fast process time, so you will be able to perform precise editing in a few minutes.
The functionalities of this audio editor are quite varied. You can extract portions of an audio file and trim them, reduce voice sound from a track, and prepare audio tracks for a radio broadcast or for podcasts. You also have the option to create ringtones, mixing themes or inserting loops, create audio tracks for multimedia projects, or just restore and normalize audio files.
How to use
Some of the editing functions include record sound, voice and music, cut, copy, paste, insert, delete, silence, etc.; but it also provides professional tools like its wide range of effects, or the ability to do batch processing, applying effects to many audio files or tracks in the same function.
WavePad Sound Editor is completely customizable; you can adjust presets to your personal workflow. With a very graphic environment, it provides illustrative tools to show you the characteristics of the audio you are processing. This download includes some practical functions for searching files or bookmarks to get precise editing.
Is an audio editor that includes professional recording and mixing equipment
With WavePad Audio Editing Software you can apply some effects like Echo, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Vibrato, WahWah, Chorus, Distortion, LP Effect, am Radio, Telephone effect, etc. You can also add an amplifier, equalize and normalize your tracks, apply envelopes, or reverse effect. Moreover, you can restore an audio file with the Noise Reduction tool or remove a click or a pop, or apply a high pass filter, automatic gain control, or DC offset correction.
WavePad Sound Editor 5.13 Features
These are some of the features of WavePad Sound Editor:
- Supports most of the common audio formats such as WAV, MP3, VOX, GSM, OGG, WMA, FLAC, Real Audio, AIF, AU, AAC, M4A, MID, AMR, among many others
- It includes NCH Sound Library, which has more than 1,000 effects and music files to create a track or ringtones: 800 wav SFX files and 200 music files
- Supports VST plugin, so you will be able to download VST plugins for free, and have access to additional tools and effects
- Regarding mixing sounds, WavePad Sound Editor works directly with MixPad Multi-track Recording Software. So it also includes professional recording and mixing equipment
- Includes advanced tools: Speech synthesis (text-to-speech), voice changer, filters, equalizer, tone generator and spectral analysis (FFT analyzer), among many others
If you want know more about this software before you download it, feel free to check the developers’ website
The minimum system requirements for a correct installation are the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later (64-Bit)
- Processor: Pentium 300 or higher
- RAM Memory: 16 MB
- Others: a sound card
- HDD Space: 10, 1 MB of free space