KMPlayer is a freeware multimedia player developed by KMPMedia that supports almost all audio/video formats. With smooth interfaces and an efficient design, you will be able to play any multimedia file, even if it is spoilt. With KMPlayer you can view streaming media files from secure pages, or resync a video with subtitles, as well as capturing images or sounds from a playback.
Users don’t need to install any extra plugin or codec if they want to watch any movie or video
KMPlayer includes internal audio and video codecs. That means that users don’t need to install any extra plugin or codec if they want to watch any movie or video. These internal codecs enable some additional functions such as audio filters or image resize filters. The internal codecs’ execution allows an increase in performance of computers with limited requirements. KMPlayer also supports external codecs, such as ffdshow or Winamp codecs.
How to use
The interface of KMPlayer is easy to use and graceful, and has direct and simple buttons. KMPlayer allows customization of the user interface via the Advanced Options menu: setting filters, codecs, image processing, subtitles, etc. In the main window, you will find the different elements of reproduction separated by practical tabs and menus, with a comfortable configuration.
The features of this free player are very varied, ranging from the ability to play back many audio tracks at the same time, to separating an audio channel with a splitter. With KMPlayer you can also control the reproduction speed and repeat sections to apply the great quality audio filters or filters for image resizing. KMPlayer multimedia player offers you the possibility of previewing video, syncing or resyncing subtitles, processing images, or performing video capture with TVs or cameras.
KMPlayer supports most audio/video and reproductions via streaming: ASF/ASX, RTP, e-Sky broadcasting, etc. It also supports multimedia equipment and provides a wave-frequency and wave-form analyzer that works during the playback. It is available in 24 languages, and its On-Screen Control (OSC) is easy to use.
KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 Features
The following are some of the features added in the latest version of KMPlayer:
- Explores and catalogs. KMP+ allows the organization of media files on your PC
- This freeware also offers audio/video content via streaming, from secure pages or interconnecting users
- Each time you restart this download, KMP+ is automatically updated, including new features and content
- KMPlayer includes Pandora Service, Grid Network or PanService as a background service, a P2P (Peer-to-Peer) network among KMPlayer users, to accelerate streaming playback without saturating the servers
- Album Art 2.0 is a customizable multimedia library for organizing user media files by folders, which can be with movies, album images, or skins
- Open Service Platform deals with an extra service of KMP+. You can demand and add the correct Flash API to add other kinds of content
- KMP 3D. KMPlayer supports 3D video format. Just press the 3D Button and enjoy 3D content on your computer
- Some of the audio/video formats it supports are: MP3, OGG, MPEG, AAC, AC3, MLP, DTS, WMV, 3GP, FTP, FLAC, FLV, WAV, WMA, MP4, AVI, MPEG, ASF, MKV, DTS, MIDI, SMF, among many others
If you want know more about KMPlayer before you download it, feel free to check the developers’ website
The following are the minimum system requirements for correct download and installation of KMPlayer:
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- RAM Memory: 400 MB
- Graphics card: Graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 or superior
- Sound card: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0 or superior
- HDD Space: 30 MB of free space