If you have been trying to burn an audio file or a movie on a DVD, you will need a specific application. However, many of these applications are unable to work properly when the data to be burned is too heavy. Fear no more with Nero Recode, because it not only converts and burns your audio and video to your DVDs, but it also compresses the data if it is too heavy.
There is nothing extra you have to do, as Nero Recode compresses the data automatically. When the compression is complete, the quality of the data remains the same. The compression does not result in any sort of loss of data, and it is possible to import data to be compressed with Nero Recode. You can store your final multimedia file on your IOS, PC, Android or PlayStation device, or you can burn a DVD or share the multimedia files online.
How to use
The functionality of Nero Recode is intuitive. Drag and drop the video you want to convert in the window Recode Rip Zone, choose the device you want to optimize video for, select the specific profile, and you’ll get the best quality format for any device. To finish the process, click OK. You can add more videos to convert by dragging more clips, and create Jobs List for each of your devices.
Once finished the conversion, share the files via Facebook, Flickr or YouTube
The Job-to-Device feature group jobs by Device Profile. This is so that you will get all your kindle jobs listed in a group, all your iPhone-based jobs in another group, etc. Nero Recode allows batch processing, and you can program the automatic shutdown of the computer when the conversion has ended. Once finished your conversions, you can share them via Facebook, Flickr or YouTube.
Nero Recode 2014.15.0.00900 Features
These are some of the features of Nero Recode 2014:
- Nero Recode 2014 is the latest version and is the most powerful video converter from Nero
- Convert from and to many formats. It support most popular video and audio formats and provides the following output formats:
- Video: MPEG-4, MPEG-2, AIFF, and WMV. High quality: AVC/264, AVI, MKV, 3GP, MP4, etc., and even convert to 2D in HD, Blu-ray 3D and SD file formats
- Audio: WMA, FLAC, OGG, HD-AACC, APE, MP3HD and MP3
- Easily extract audio from video. Includes a simple audio editor
- This download is intuitive and if needed the official website offers free tutorials. It works with drop-down menus and drag capabilities
- It works fast. It provides powerful GPU accelerated hardware that enhances 4x the processing velocity
- It allows batch processing. Process many files at the same time while you use other functions on your computer
- Rip and import videos and convert them into another format, adapting the ideal quality to each device
- Support for Xbox 360, iPad, PlayStation 3, iPod, PSP, Android devices, iPhone, PS Vita and tablet PC
- Rip Blu-ray Discs, DVDs and online videos
- Convert to social networking sites: export videos to YouTube, Flickr, and Facebook
- Import multimedia files from Facebook, Flickr and MyNero
- Easy grouping of multiple transcoding tasks
If you want know more about this software before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s website
The minimum system requirements to download and install Nero Recode are the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Service Pack 3 (32 and 64Bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- RAM Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: Graphic Card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- Sound Card: Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- HDD Space: 150 MB free