One of the most famous photo organizers launches its PRO version full of new tools and effects. Developed by ACD Systems International Inc., this version is the professional solution for all advanced photography lovers. Secondary monitor support, new databases workflow, info. palette and RAW compatibility make ACDSee Pro 7 a good competitor for consecrated programs such as Adobe’s Lightroom or Aperture.
Get the best results from your pictures with this user-friendly photo editor. ACDSee Pro 7 can be uploaded from versions 5 and 6, and has ACDSee 365 fully integrated, with all the cloud-based photo tools and storage you could need for your pictures.
ACDSee is a recommended option for managing your pictures on your computer and editing them for a better look.
How to use
Manage your pics the way you want and never lose one on your computer. The new browser will display all the pictures faster than ever, and sort them by name, date, event or any criteria you decide. Adding keywords, tags or color labels makes it possible to organize all the pictures in an easy manner. The EXIF photo information and the IPTC metadata will show all the information about the picture, camera and location, with Map view and geotagging support.
ACDSee Pro 7 is a good competitor for consecrated programs as Adobe’s Lightroom
The new viewer options bring a nice full-screen mode with absolutely nothing else; perfect for presentations and for enjoying your memories. ACDSee Pro 7 has a new color–management tool that corrects the pictures for true-to-life hues. Feel free to zoom in and out and create instant slide shows to share on the commonest social networks. Even work on the cloud with ACDSee 365, with hassle-free access.
The new tools will allow you to edit basic photo characteristics such as: tones, saturation, and brightness, or to resize and adjust your pictures as needed. All these options have been enhanced thanks to the new 64-bit support.
The program is fully recommended for all of you who love photography and are looking for an easy program for photo management and editing. Once you download ACDSee, the program will organize your photos and help you to manage and edit all the pictures on your camera.
To help you with the program, the company has developed a large community full of posts and blogs to help you get want you want from it.
ACDSee Pro 7 9.2 Build 528 Features
Here you can find the most important new features in this version:
- Non-destructive work. Add as many effects as you want, with your originals kept safe
- Work with Canon RAW
- ACDSee 365 fully integrated. Sharing, cloud-based photo management and organized solutions
- Realtime photo viewer
- Advanced and patented color and lighting control
- Save workflow time with a new batch processing tool
- New brushes, radial and linear gradient tools
- Tilt-shift tool included
- Geo-code location
- Social network interaction with Facebook, Smugmug, Pinterest and Zenfolio
For more information about ACDSee Pro 7 before you download, please feel free to check the developers’ website .
Before you download the program, check that your computer fits the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 installed
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- RAM: At least 512 MB
- Hard Drive: a minimum of 310 MB HDD free space
- Video: minimum 1024x768 resolution with a high-color display adapter
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray burner for creating physical copies
- Still on the top of its genre
- RAW support
- Faster than ever
- Enhanced effects and tools
- Easy to use and to learn
- Some minor crashes