Navicat for MySQL is a great option for MySQL or MariaDB management and development. With this single application, you will be able to make multiple connections of MySQL databases. Its powerful and intuitive all-inclusive GUI allows you to maintain, manage and develop your databases. It also provides a comprehensive and useful set of tools for professionals as well as for those who are novice in MySQL and just need a basic functionality.
This software connects you to any remote or local MySQL and MariaDB server. With Navicat for MySQL you can enjoy secure encrypted communications and a strong authentication. Its Visual SQL Builder enables you to edit and create views and queries in a visual way without the use of commands or correct syntax. You just need to choose an operation and it will be written in SQL language for you.
With this single application, you will be able to make multiple connections of MySQL databases
Navicat for MySQL allows you to make graphical representations from relational databases in a simple way. This can help to give you a general view and even make modifications, comparisons, synchronizations and generate SQL/DDL scripts. Other remarkable features are the simplified process of transferring data between different databases, creating many types of reports, and importing or exporting data from many formats, such as XML, Excel, Access, TXT, JSON, and others. As an added bonus, this powerful software is free to download and try out.
It operates with any MySQL server from 3.21 or higher, and MariaDB 5.1 or above. It is compatible with Percona Server, Drizzle and OurDelta, and supports many of their features such as views, tables, events, procedures, functions, and many others.
If you need help working with this program there is some free documentation on the developer’s website, such as an online manual that includes instructions to get started, more advanced explanations, a PDF manual that you can download, and several articles. There are also useful videos, screenshots, a blog, and a forum to share any information.
Navicat for MySQL 11.0.17 Features
- Using this software you can establish a secure session by SSH Tunnel connections
- Object designers help you to design, modify and create database objects
- It includes a table viewer that make it possible to modify, add, and delete records using a grid view
- Use the foreign-key data section to automatically look up tables that are referenced by foreign keys, and create dropdown lists
- You don’t need to learn commands or the syntax to edit and create queries and views
- The database designer incorporated the feature “reverse engineer” to create database models from existing databases. It allows you to edit and visualize your database structure. “Synchronize to database” provides you a view of the differences between all the databases
- Navicat for MySQL data manipulation tools includes data transfer, schedule, back-up and restore, import/export wizard, and data/structure synchronization
- With Windows Enterprise you can enjoy the report builder with a friendly GUI
- It incorporates other useful tools such as favorites, ER diagram, virtual grouping/connection coloring, and tree/object filter
If you want to read more information about this download, you can visit the developer’s official website here
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Server 2003 (or higher)
- Processor: Pentium II or above
- HDD: 65 MB of free space