Developed by Ether Software, My Video Converter is a very simple but potent video accessory for converting top video formats to MPEG, DVD, VCD, WMV, and AVI. It is fast and it can convert nearly any video format. The objective of this program focuses on the compatibility issue; if you cannot watch a video on your player because of the format, this download solves the problem.
As with any program with these capabilities, the designers focused on it being handy, user-friendly, and with a simple GUI to provide fast conversion rates with great quality. The main characteristics include: customizable quality of output video; change 4:3 or 16:9 video appearance; any encoders/codec are built-in; and all lasting conversions can be made once you have downloaded the application.
How to use
As expected, this reduced program is quickly and easy to use. Select the video file you want to convert, choose the format to convert to, and make the appropriate adjustments of output parameters such as type of codec, aspect ratio, proper frame rate, video bit-rate, resolution, etc. The main window provides three basics buttons to aid the process: Add, Convert and Settings. Adjust all these parameters to your needs and press the Change button.
Adjust all these parameters to your needs and press the Change button
The next step is to create a VCD, DVD or SVCD. This is quick and easy. This simple video software allows batch processing and converts many multimedia files at the same time, saving effort as it provides a varied assortment of video formats, and it works very quickly on the conversion process.
My Video Converter 1.3.5 Features
These are some of the features of this program:
- It supports many video formats:
- Input video source supported: FLV, AVI, M4V, DIVX, 3GP, XVID, 3G2, DIV, RMVB, MPEG, ASX, MPG, WMV, MOV, ASF, DAT, RM, QT, and MP4.
- Output video format supported: AVI, WMV, DIVX, ASF, MPEG2, XVID, MPEG1, and MPEG VCD, SVCD and DVD.
- There is no need to add more codecs to convert files after the download, because all the codecs and encoders are built-in.
- Support batch processing. My Video Converter provides the option to convert many video files at once.
- It works quickly. The conversion processes are fast and give great quality outputs
- It supports heavy files. It even processes video files of 2GB.
- Configuration of output parameters. The user can define the audio codec and volume. They also can change the TV mode parameters to PAL or NTSC in exporting and burning functions.
- Configuration of output size and output quality: you can adjust the parameters of video size or quality to adapt the file to your needs.
- You can add a letterbox with the purpose of preserving the original aspect ratio.
- Free technical support and free upgrade services: Ether Software offers lifetime support and constant upgrading.
If you want know more about My Video Converter before you download it, check the developers’ website
The minimum system requirements for a correct installation of My Video Converter are:
- Operating system: Windows 98
- Processor: CPU of 500 MHz
- RAM Memory: 16 MB
- HDD Space: 9.71 MB of free space