Gmail is a mobile application for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone to gather all your mail on your device just as you would on your desktop. This download syncs with your Google server so any changes you make while logged in with your mobile app will be automatically reflected on your own PC.
The software is designed to have a colorful and user-friendly appearance which make Gmail an easy and intuitive mail client. On both platforms, it is well organized and equipped with a search engine to help you find old messages in storage and to tidy up your mails by categories. With a quick slide of your finger, it is possible to delete or archive unnecessary or unimportant mails.
Gmail is an effective mail application which gives the same good performance as the rest of Google's apps. Also, you have the possibility of signing in with more than one account, so you can have your personal and professional relationships in one single place. With Gmail, your mail will no longer be unorganized and your communication will flow free of charge.
How does it work?
Gmail is meant to be a fast and intuitive tool for your day-to-day tasks. Before you download and install this client, you need to create an account and once you do that it will be ready to use; unlike other clients it does not ask for more installation. When you launch Gmail, it syncs with the Google server and you will start receiving your mail as if you were on your computer.
Gmail sends you instant notifications every time you receive a new mail in your inbox. Also, it does not need to be refreshed at a certain time and you can see your new entries in real time. Your mail correspondence with the same contact will be organized as chat conversations, so they are tidied up in case you want to search for a specific one.
When you receive an e-mail, you can add multiple tags to mark it as important, for a specific purpose
This software classifies your entries by categories, or as developers call it, labels. When you receive an e-mail, you can add multiple tags to mark it as important, for a specific purpose. Also, Gmail has a color-code system in which you can differentiate your new mails in the categories of Social, Promotions or your Inbox. When you are writing the name or address of a contact and Gmail will auto-complete the rest for you as it saves your contacts' information. With this app, you can even chat with your Gmail contacts as it integrates an instant messaging client.
Gmail 4.7.2 Features
The main features Gmail includes are listed below:
- Create a free account and start using this app (no further installation required)
- Push entries and notifications: You can see your newest mails in real time
- Conversations classified by labels: You can tag any mail you have and change the category by sliding your finger
- Auto-complete function in which you can start typing and Gmail will do the rest
- Manage up to five accounts at the same time
- Find old mail thanks to its storage service (synchronization with servers so you will have your conversations in all your devices)
- You can chat with your contacts in the same interface
- Threaded conversations so you can access your mails from the same contacts easily and more comfortably
- You can view, receive and send attached files from your mobile
If you want to know more about this app, feel free to visit the developer’s website .
Minimum System Requirements
The system requirements to download Gmail are the following:
- Android 2.2 OS or higher
- iOS 6.0 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch