DJ Audio Editor is a free audio and music editing program developed by Program4PC, with which you canmanipulate any audio file in a very short time and with quite a varied functionality. If you need the functions of a recording studio, this software will give you great results with a professional appearance.
With just a few steps and a great upshot, all you have to do is open, create, edit, master and save audio files. You will be able to enhance old audio tracks, cleaning the sound with specials filters, taking out unwanted buzz, crackle, hiss and clicks. Extract sounds from videos, editing and converting them into the right format. In addition, you can create a ringtone, even for an iPhone. Record a sound and mix tracks and effects, this download allows you to make your own audiobook suitable for any device.
How to use
DJ Audio Editor 4.7 is the latest version of this easy-to-use program. It operates with a fast processing engine with classic editing functions (cut, paste, join, trim, record, mix files, etc.) and autosave of past events to undo and redo actions, enabling you to customize sounds, music and audio files. To expedite your workflow and to be precise in the editing, analyze the waveform with spectral images controlling frequency, amplitude, and other wave parameters.
It uses the same functions as a recording studio and it will give you results with professional appearance
Create, innovate, and design sounds, from recording to applying hundreds of built-in filters and effects. You can register voices, sounds and music from any input source like a microphone, a CD player, a sound card or directly form an Internet reproduction.
DJ Audio Editor 5.1 Features
These are some of the features of this program:
- Save your audio projects and export them. This software processes and converts in the following audio formats: FLAC, MP3, M4R, OGG, M4A, AAC, MP2, M4B, RA, WMA, AC3, AU, AIFF, AMR, MKA, WAV.
- Extract and convert audio from video. Extract audio from a multimedia file and convert it to an editable track, convert it in your favorite format and export it.
- This software supports multimedia files in most popular formats: DVD, AIF, AWB, VOC, MLP, AVI, MPA, OGV, IVF, APE, DIVX, MPC, MP1, M2TS, RAW, 3GP, RAM, QCP, SHN, TTA, WV, XA, 3GPP, 3G2, DVR-MS, 3GP2, 3GPP2, DIV, MTS, DV, VOB, FLV, F4V, M4V, MKV, MPG, MPA, MPEG, DAT, MP4, MXF, NSV, QT, MOV, RMVB, RM, TIVO, H264, TP, TS, GSM, MPEG3, VRO, TRP, WMV, CAF, ASF, WTV, AIFC, WEBM, DTS and Blu-ray.
- Apply audio effects. DJ Audio Editor has the following effects built-in: Amplify, Flanger, Delay, Add Noise, Chorus, Invert, Reverb, Fade In/Out, Reverse, Vibrato, Expander, Normalize, Compressor, Time Stretch, Phaser and Pitch Shift.
- Add audio filters. This software uses the following filters for immediate effect: High, Low, Band Pass, Peak EQ Filter, Low or High Shelf, Notch Filter.
- This audio editor provides you with a spectral window display to analyze the waveform and to give you useful information
If you want know more about this software before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s website
The minimum system requirements for a correct download and installation of DJ Audio Editor are the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel or AMD of 1 GHz
- RAM Memory: 1 GB
- HDD Space: 100 MB of free space
- Others: a Soundcard and internet connection to activate